How To Apply

You can read our Primary Admissions Policy here

You can read our Secondary Admissions Policy here.

Download: Supplementary Information Form (pdf)

Visits to Trinity Secondary

We strongly urge you to visit us on a normal school day. We are always ready to give tours at 9:30 a.m. prompt on Tuesdays during term time, throughout the school year. Do ring and let us know if you would like to visit. If you can't come on a Tuesday make an appointment on another occasion.

Visits to Trinity Primary

We strongly urge you to visit us on a normal school day. We are always ready to give tours at 9:30 a.m. prompt on Mondays during term time, throughout the school year. Do ring and let us know if you would like to visit. If you can't come on a Monday make an appointment on another occasion.

Please use the Leahurst Road Entrance. Sorry no Car Parking on site: Limited Local Pay & Display On-Street Parking available.

Comparing Trinity Secondary with other Local Schools

Ofsted's Datadashboard is available for anyone to use it can be found here: http://dashboard.ofsted.gov.uk
Click here for the key data for all Lewisham Secondary Schools: Lewisham Comparative Data.
As you will see Lewisham parents have many good schools to choose from. We are especially proud of Trinity's achievements and the hard work put in by pupils and their parents as well as our dedicated staff to make this happen.

Applying for a Secondary place

If you live in the London Borough of Lewisham you should apply online or by using Lewisham's common application form. If you don't live in Lewisham you should apply using the common application form from the borough in which you live. Common application forms must be completed by 31 October in the year preceding desired admission, the following September.

At Trinity Secondary 40% of places are open to anyone and the principal criteria will be distance from the school. The remaining 60% of places are for families who attend first a Church of England Church (just attending a Church of England Primary School is not sufficient) and then any other Christian Church regularly. You should ask your Minister, Priest or Pastor to fully complete the Supplementary Information Form which is available here, and send it to school, you should provide a stamped, addressed envelope to your Priest or m]Minster to do this.

Applying for a Primary place

If you live in the London Borough of Lewisham you should apply online or by using Lewisham's common application form. If you don't live in Lewisham you should apply using the common application form from the borough in which you live. Common application forms must be completed by 15 January in the year of desired admission.

At Trinity Primary 80% of places are open to anyone and the principal criteria will be distance from the school. The remaining 20% of places are for families who attend first a Church of England Church (with priority to those attending the two nearest local Church of England Parishes) and then any other Christian Church regularly. You should ask your Minister, Priest or Pastor to fully complete the Supplementary Information Form which is available here, and send it to school, you should provide a stamped, addressed envelope to your Priest or Minster to do this.

Obtaining the common application form

For Secondary applications, if your child goes to a maintained primary school in Lewisham you will be given the common application form by the Headteacher who can also discuss with you the process of application and help you with the form. If you live in Lewisham but your child attends an independent school or a school in a different borough you should still complete the Lewisham common application form.

Forms can be obtained from Lewisham's Admissions Team on 020 8314 8282, or you can make your application online at www.eadmissions.org.uk.

Further information

For further information, including more about applying online, please download the brochure or contact Lewisham Education.

 

 
Bully Watch

What is this?


Valid CSS! Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional

School policies   |   Created by Monkfish website designers London